Usually our website is not into the login process but incase if you need to fill in your credentials to get a quote, this is what we do with your information.
(A) How we collect?
Our main aim to get your information so that we can provide you those required services.So some methods of collecting your information is as follows.
- Signing in with your Name, email address, phone number, mobile telephone number, physical address.
- Other information depending on your interface with Quickensol, services, content and advertising, including, but not limited to, device ID, device type, location, geo-location information, computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the sites, ad data, IP address and standard web log information.
- In case we found your behavior not abiding by our rules & regulations as per our COC we can ask for additional questions for proving your identity (it can be some valid ID card).
(B) How we use?
- We may send you a series of emails welcoming you at the time you sign up with us as a part of Quickensol’s gesture. We may also keep on communicating you for your recent activities on our website say friend requests in chat box, adding new things to the portfolios, promotions, ads, account maintenance, system maintenance, feedback surveys, product analysis, event information etc.
- However, as a part of our ethics we are firm and do not share any of your personally identifiable or transactional information with any person or entity, other than as set out in this policy. We do not entertain any third party to receive your personal information or transactional data.
- Our sole motto to collect your information is to make you available the output you want from us.
(C) How we share?
- When it comes to the sharing of your personal information we assure you and are sure that you will find us securing your information more vehemently than you. We are strictly bound for your permission about selling or sharing your information with the people having no affiliations.
- But we may sometimes need your out of personal information just to manage the statistics for just checking your visits here and there on website like your no of visits on website, repetitions for viewing ds and campaigns with sole motto to evaluate our performances. However, it is also optional, for more check cookies.
Cookies are designed to be a secure mode for websites to remember information. So cookie is a small piece of data file that we sent from our website on to the user web browser while the user is browsing to collect information such as to record user's browsing activity including clicking particular buttons, logging in, or recording the visited page history or any random information that the user previously entered into form fields such as names, addresses, passwords, ID, skills and card numbers.
Payments & Transactions
Currently, we do not have payment gateways. Anything related to payments and transactions can be discussed once the business deal is done with us.
Third Party Links
If on your own you wish to click on links that our website contains, you will be directed to these third-party websites and reality is that Quickensol is devoid of their support, norms, affiliations and nor does we represent their any sort of policies or norms. These websites are self-driven and contain their own policies and norms and contain cookies that can collect information from your computers. Therefore, we always want and advise you to read their all sort of policy statements prior logging into their websites.
Quickensol considers feedback as the backbone to makes its services user-friendly so we intend to collect feedbacks from Quickensol users to know their experience with our website. We appreciate your valuable time & efforts for providing feedback but it can be removed in some critical cases if it conflicts with interests of Quickensol’s terms & conditions, since your feedback is publicly viewable.
How To Reach To Us?